Membership will open for 2024 from 6th November, 2023. This date applies to existing members wishing to renew their membership, or people wanting to join for the first time.
Annual fees for 2024:
- Single Member – $45
- Couple – $70
- Additional Charge for receiving the Newsletter by post – $15. Note this is an increase over previous years.
- Tutors can join as Honorary Members if they do not attend any other classes
There are three options for joining/renewing:
- Come to the U3A Office, submit your membership and enrolment forms and pay by cash or cheque. The U3A office is at the rear of the Hawkesbury Skills building, 23 Bosworth Street, Richmond, and is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am – 12 noon. Please note that we are unable to take credit cards payments in the office.
- By Direct Deposit into the U3A Hawkesbury Account:
BSB 062-595, Account Number 10338854
Fill in the Membership form (link below) and the Enrolment form (link in the Courses tab), send the completed forms to the Office by email, mail or bring them to the office. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the red button below (Join U3A), and pay online using a credit/debit card. You can then immediately enrol in the classes of your choice. If you are an existing member wanting to renew your membership, click on the red button below and then select the “Already a Member” button at the top. You will need to know your membership number from 2023.
- Membership – Renewal & Joining Form 2024
This form is not required if you use Option 3 above
Membership enables you to enrol in as many courses as you wish during the year. Most of the money collected in fees goes towards the hire of halls and administrative costs (our Committee members are all unpaid volunteers). A few courses may involve an additional charge to cover the cost of items consumed during the course (for example, art classes). These charges are small and the details can be provided to you when you enrol.
Each month you will receive the U3A Newsletter, which contains up-to-date information, along with details of the following month’s classes. You will also be invited to attend our luncheons and other events, and will be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
You will need a “pdf reader” such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read, complete and/or print the form.