Membership for 2023 is now open. Whether you are a new member or a continuing member, we look forward to welcoming you to our 2023 classes and activities.
Annual fees for 2023:
- Single Member – $45
- Couple – $70
- Additional Charge for receiving the Newsletter by post – $5
- Tutors can join as Honorary Members if they do not attend any other classes
There are three options for joining/renewing:
- Click on the red button below (Join U3A), and pay online using a credit/debit card. You can then immediately enrol in the classes of your choice. If you are an existing member wanting to renew your membership, click on the red button below and then select the “Already a Member” button at the top.
- Come to the Office, submit your membership and enrolment forms and pay by cash or cheque. See the Contact Us tab for details of the office.
- Fill in the Membership form (link below) and the Enrolment form (link in the Courses tab), pay by bank transfer and then send the completed forms to the Office by email or mail.
Membership enables you to enrol in as many courses as you wish during the year. Most of the money collected in fees goes towards the hire of halls and adminstrative costs (our Committee members are all unpaid volunteers). A few courses may involve an additional charge to cover the cost of items consumed during the course (for example, art classes). These charges are small and the details can be provided to you when you enrol.
Each month you will receive the U3A Newsletter, which contains up-to-date information, along with details of the following month’s classes. You will also be invited to attend our luncheons and other events, and will be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
You will need a “pdf reader” such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read, complete and/or print the form.